All the fish is hand cut on the premises and you can choose from small, regular or large cuts.
Our suppliers are Westcountry Seafoods in Estover and Smales fom Kingston Upon Hull, who are MSC approved and supply from sustainable stocks in the North Atlantic.
Gluten free batter is available daily, just ask and we will prepare your fish separately. We would appreciate it if you could phone ahead to pre-order, especially on Fridays, thank you.
- Pukka pies (all steak, steak & kidney, minced beef & onion, chicken & mushroom and vegetarian potato & cheese)
- Sausages (small, large and 'Bigfoot')
- Wholetail scampi
- Quarterpounder beefburgers
- Onion rings
- Battered mushrooms
- Mushy peas
- Baked beans
- Curry sauce (gluten free version available)
- Gravy ('Chippies Choice', suitable for vegetarians)
- Pickled eggs
- Pickled onions
We use vegetable oil for frying our food, this includes rapeseed oil and palm oil. The palm oil is RSPO Certified Sustainable, their website says: "One of the most important RSPO criteria states no primary forests or areas which contain significant concentrations of biodiversity (e.g. endangered species) or fragile ecosystems, or areas which are fundamental to meeting basic or traditional cultural needs of local communities (high conservation value areas), can be cleared."
Allergens - please ask our staff for information before ordering.